M330N Water Booster Pump
This is a factory reconditioned M330N pump containing all brand new parts and has been fully tested.
The Stuart Turner M330N 1.5 Negative Head Pump Is Ideal For The Following Uses In Apartments And Houses.
- To Boost hot and cold water services to the entire apartment or house, bathroom, kitchen. sink or shower.
- Ideal for attic conversions, where outlets are higher than the water source.
- To Pressurise the complete system where it is uncertain whether a positive flow is in the Apartment or House this is a universal pump that can be used in both situations.
Our reconditioned M330N pumps contain the following new parts.
- Stuart Turner Partcode 44273
- 2 New inlet filters – Very imporant a water pump
- Protective box
- 12 month warranty
- New anti-vibration legs
- New PCB board
- New starting capacitor
- New electrical cord
- 2 New bearings
- 2 New mechanical seals
- 2 New non-return valves
- All O-rings & screws replaced
- Electrical Housing Box and Lid
- New pressure switch
- New expansion vessel
- Re Spray & Pump Polish
Trade in your old Stuart Turner M330N pump. If your old pump is damaged in any way or missing parts it will still have some value for a trade in. We also purchase old M330N Pumps.
We also supply and fit M330N pumps in Dublin and surrounding areas. Contact us for a Quote if you need us to replace your old M330N pump with a fully reconditioned pump.
Or we can repair your old M330N pump in your home or at our workshop.
Always ensure when purchasing a reconditioned M330N pump that ALL the parts used in the recondition are brand new parts and not reconditioned parts. All our pumps are fully reconditioned with new parts and the pump is stripped down, rebuilt and re sprayed.
An easy way to tell if your pump is NOT fully reconditioned it will have a silver pressure vessel on top and these silver pressure vessels have not been sold on the market for over 7 years. We only use the new original black pressure vessel.
At Domestic Pumps you can be assured you are getting a high quality reconditioned pump that was stripped down and assembled using only new parts.
If the pump you are purchasing has the old silver pressure vessel it is not Fully reconditioned.