Pump Repair Prices
We Can Guarantee you the Cheapest prices on Stuart Turner Pump repairs using all new parts. With a No Fix – No Fee
- Pump repair caused by any Electrical Problem. Example PCB Board and starting capacitor. This includes labour and new parts fitted.
- Pump repair caused by a Leak On One Side Of The Pump this includes labour and new parts fitted.
- Pump repair caused Pump That Comes On And Off where there is no leak in the system. this includes labour and new parts fitted.
Electrical Problem Symptoms:
You experience the following symptoms if your pump has an electrical problem
- No power or pump not coming on
- Smell of burning from the pump
- Pump running continuously
- Pump will stop and start and you need to keep turning on and off the pump.
- Humming noise.
Leak On One Side Of The Pump:
You will experience the following symptoms if your pump has a leak problem
- If you see water dripping from one side of the pump indicates that the mechanical seal needs to be replaced. We advise you to get this done as soon a possible as it will cause a lot of damage to the pump and your property. ” Hot Water Temperature Is The cause when its set to high or a broken thermostat”
Pump That Comes On And Off
If you will experience the following symptoms if your pump comes on and off
- This is caused by a leak in the system, Example a leak in the toilet and may have nothing to do with your pump its self. A very small fix for you and will save you a lot of money.
- This may be down to a number of parts failing in your pump and we carry all the spare parts required.